Skip to content

Good morning, Sault Ste. Marie!

USED 20240610-katie-clement5

To read Jerry Shields' full weather forecast and for timely updates, please click here.

Current Weather

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

16.1°C

Pressure
101.6 falling
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
16.1 °C
Humidity
100%
Wind
SE 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
1 AM
19°C
A few clouds
Today
2 AM
18°C
Partly cloudy
Today
3 AM
18°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
4 AM
18°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
5 AM
18°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
6 AM
18°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
7 AM
19°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
8 AM
19°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
9 AM
21°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
10 AM
22°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
11 AM
24°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
12 PM
25°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

18 °C

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Sunday

26 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 34. UV index 6 or high.


Mainly cloudy

Sunday night

15 °C

Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

27 °C

Increasing cloudiness. High 27.


Chance of showers

Monday night

16 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

18 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 18.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Clear

Wednesday night

10 °C

Clear. Low 10.


Sunny

Thursday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Clear

Thursday night

10 °C

Clear. Low 10.


Sunny

Friday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Normals

Low
11 °C
High
24 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:59 AM
Sunset
9:27 PM

Based on Environment Canada data